Hello beautiful souls
This blog is not about fashion, lifestyle or beauty. This blog I am writing to you all in the middle of this week to boost you up and motivate you all.
Self-love is the greatest middle finger of all time.
10 ways to practice self-love
1) Improve your weaknesses, but don’t forget to honor your strengths.
2) Look at the simple joys in your life, savor them.
3) Stay away from the people who add nothing but drama to your life.
4) Appreciate your efforts, even if you have failed to produce tangible results.
5) Nurture your dreams, even if they don’t seem possible right now.
6) Give yourself sanctuary time, relax, meditate, or use tarot cards.
7) Have a cup of tea in bed, relax, and read a good book.
8) Tune out the people who like to tell you what you are and who you are.
9) Stop being so hard on yourself, grow from the experience and move on.
10) REalize that it’s okay to ask for help when you need it. You don’t have to be or do it all. Asking for help doesn’t make you weak.
So guys, remind yourself that everything about you is sacred. You are a part of the Universe, the stars, the moon, the sun, don’t treat yourself as anything less.
Allow yourself to be in the present. Don’t worry about the future, don’t agonize about the past. Be in the here and now.
I hope I gave you positive vibes.
Stay tuned until next time